Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Walk The Line

This is totally random, but I just have to get it out.... ready, set, release:

Why would this be weighing on me?  I know I didn't do anything wrong, I know nothing bad can come of it...  I just can't stop thinking about it, but I need to stop obsessing.  I wouldn't take it back by any means.  I guess I could have done things differently.

But you know what, no.  I could have done things differently, sure, but who would that be benefiting?  Not even me.  I just need to stop worrying about something that hasn't happened, stop assuming the worst, and handle whatever comes as it comes.  Yeah.

The End.

Aaaahhhh relief.  I feel muuuuuch better.  :)

"I keep you on my mind both day and night and happiness I've known proves that it's right."  ~Johnny Cash, Walk The Line

No comments: