Saturday, May 8, 2010

Give Me One Reason

At work todaaaaaaayyy - yaaayy yaaayy yayyya.  That was my "I'm at work" song.  I hope you liked it.  haha

I love how fast time flies when you're in good company.  Last night was yet another 3:30am night that just flew by!  It was such great conversation, I really enjoyed it.  I'm glad there are tentative plans for the future, but have to admit that I'm a little confused...  At the very least, I love that our friendship is getting deeper and more mature, so I really can't complain.

This weekend is Mother's Day and my dad and brother's birthday weekend so I'm going home to celebrate with them.  It's such a hit to the wallet!!  haha  I have no idea what to get either of my parents, so I'm going to have to brainstorm that while I'm singing my "I'm at work" song.  I've got to take care of that tonight after work.  I can't wait to get off work cause I've got a lot to take care of before I got home tomorrow.  My kitchen is an absolute mess.  Well - okay that's a lie - it's not a mess by traditional standards, I just have a lot of dishes to do.  BUT!  They are all in the sink, so if you glance in the kitchen, you can't even tell.  Um...  why I felt the need to share that with you all is beyond me...  haha  So I apologize.

Aight.  Guess that's all I have to say about that.  Don't want to bore you any further.  Enjoy your Saturday!  :)

"I don't want no one to squeeze me, they might take away my life, I just want someone to hold me, and rock me through the night."  ~Tracy Chapman, Give Me One Reason

No comments: