Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dani California

I got a headset at work yesterday!!  It's very exciting!  My PT would be very happy with me.  Was a busy day yesterday.  I am just so exhausted and actually think I might be getting sick...  :(  Hope not.  But I had a lot of fun with my girlies last night!  Had plenty of beer and pizza to last me the next few days... Lol  We watched Away We Go and it was so dang cute!  Might have to invest in that movie sometime in the near future.  Really going to miss J this summer...  We're so excited for her though!  Opportunity of a lifetime.

I have a funny random quote of the day that I overheard yesterday.  Two guys were talking to each other about getting an apartment and one of them said to the other, "A loofa?  Dude, I just use my hands."  haha

I rode the bus and TRAX again today!  It was such a quick ride - literally from the moment I stepped out of my place to when I stepped into work was only 27 minutes.  That's crazy!!  I just happened to hit the bus and TRAX right on the nose; I think I only waited about 3 minutes total.  I love it!  Tonight will be the first time I take home, but I imagine things will run just as smooth.  Other than that my day has been pretty uneventful...  C did keep scaring the crap outta me cause apparently I'm an easy target. haha  Oh, and I did get to see M for a little bit!  Was really nice to chat with him, as usual.  At this point, I just cannot wait to go home and go to bed. 

"She's a runner, rebel and a stunner, on her merry way sayin' baby whatcha gonna."  ~Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dani California

1 comment:

Caitlyn Harris said...

HAHAHA I love scaring you! Sorry, I don't know why it is so entertaining it just is for some reason!