Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Hate Everyone

Prepare for randomness.  Here goes nothing:

1-  Yes, you really are "my favorite," and no, I do not ever lie to you.  2-  I'm sorry I don't seem to know how to handle you anymore... that's my immaturity right there.  3-  I know I need to talk to you, but I have no idea what to say.  4-  You must think I can't see you, but I can.  Don't worry though, I know you mean nothing by it.  5-  Um.  Apparently.  6-  I'm not quite sure why you must say "hello" to me every 12 seconds.  The first one of the day was good enough til tomorrow.  Or if you just wanted to mix it up with a "hey" or "how's it hangin,'" that'd be cool. Kthx.  7-  You are so good for me.  And I'm so glad you're back.  8-  It doesn't really blow my mind anymore, but she must be good for you cause I can tell you're much more laid back and happy.  9-  Thanks for knowing when to lay off.

"He slammed on the brakes but I made a mistake, when I climbed out of my van he was waiting, but he was six three and two hundred pounds of Satan, I hate everyone."  ~Go Set Go, I Hate Everyone

No comments: