Monday, May 24, 2010

Easier To Be

Snowed this morning, setting a record here.  Yeah, it sucks that it still snows every week or so, even though it is May, but I have to say that I have been much less annoyed with the snow this year.  I wonder if it's because we had a mild winter or if I know just how incredibly hot it will be here and I prefer the mediocre spring- or fall-like weather or if it's just because it only lasts a few hours and then it melts right away.  Either way, it's kind of interesting how "whatever" I have come to be about the whole situation...  I'm just glad to be less of a complainer.

Day 1:  Going strong.  This past weekend put me right in gear to get back on track.  I just feel so much better when I'm embracing all things healthy.  Not just the eating right and working out, but making sure I'm drinking my water and getting enough sleep and all that good stuff.  I just want that to keep me motivated to reach my goals...  I think the posters were a great idea, I like to not only see my feedback, but I feel like I am held more accountable.  Hell, I also just like putting up my stickers!  haha

"Speaking silence, words can break, it feels like we are falling awake, in a place, in a time of our own, yeah yeah."  ~Lifehouse, Easier To Be

No comments: