Thursday, May 27, 2010

If Everyone Cared

I made that Santa Fe salad I mentioned yesterday for dinner last night....  It was horrible.  D can confirm.  And I was so frustrated with the whole thing that we just left everything out til this morning.  haha  I was too frustrated to clean anything.  It was ridiculous.  As a reflection on the rest of my day yesterday, I am not too happy with myself.  I honestly held myself to a higher standard and totally just disregarded what I have worked for so far.  Stupid.

Today hasn't been the best day either.  Not to be all pessimistic or anything - I have been in a really relaxed and pleasant mood - but I just can't wait to get the f*ck off work today.  For the first time in a long, long time, I really did not and do not want to be here.  It doesn't help that B was an ass to me again today.  Sure, I see how *maybe* you think it's funny or something... but honestly, it isn't.  It makes me feel like shit.  From a personal standpoint, I don't care that much cause I don't need everyone to like me - but from a professional standpoint, you need to cool it.  I can tell you know when you've gone too far, but I don't think it should reach that point as often as it does.  You never own up to what you do, but I do appreciate the fact that you try to fix the hurt mood you put me immediately.  And today you did teach me all about "your favorite athlete" Floyd Mayweather Jr. - who looks like a total doucher but seems pretty damn sweet.

I can't wait to go home this weekend.  Not only do I desperately want to see my parent's new kitchen and new carpet downstairs, but I just love to be home with the fam.  Sometimes I can't bear to be there for long, but I am so looking forward to spending most of my weekend up there with them!  I'm hoping to get my hike on while I'm up there too!!  Logan Canyon is just simply beautiful this time of year.  Hopefully most of the snow will be gone, or on it's way out, otherwise I might just have to stick with the Deer Fence...  we shall see!

Day 4:  Planning on walking home from work to get my cardio in for the day.  It's only 3 miles, and all downhill, so I think it should be pretty quick!   Good with pts so far.  I just hope that I keep my cool at Piper Down tonight and stick with my "just one drink" plan.  haha  I'm sure I'll letcha know tomorrow.  :)  Cheers.

"We'll show the world they were wrong, and teach them all to sing along, saying, 'Amen, I'm alive.'"  ~Nickelback, If Everyone Cared

No comments: