Thursday, May 13, 2010

On Mercury

Okay, it's really getting old.  I understand how you feel cause I've been there, but I don't appreciate that you have to bring it up every chance you get to everyone you meet.  Plus, you can do something about it!  It's not like I just swooped in here and pulled the strings I needed to make it work.  No.  You can do the same thing, I'm nobody special.  I know that I've got people behind me who at least act more adult than you and can accept it, but I wish that you would just cut it out.  At this point I don't know if a reaction is what you want, but you're not getting it.  Not to your face.  I will be friendly and I will maintain being professional, but I thought we were cooler than that.  If it's a joke, it's not funny.  I just hope that by Monday you will have gotten it outta your system, but who really knows.  I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Just a minute ago I was trying to make a joke about a Pharmacy, but couldn't think of the word "Pharmacy" for the life of me - instead the word "Apothecary" came spilling out of my mouth.  haha  It was the weirdest thing ever!!  C, who I was talking to said, "What's next - are you going to be asking for some two part hydrogen, one part oxygen instead of water?"  Crazy.

I'm going to my first ever Bees game tonight!!  It's Thirsty Thursday and 2-for-1 college night tonight!!  Should be a lot of fun!!  :)

"Why don't you let go, shake it off, just redirect my flow, come on let's go."  ~Red Hot Chili Peppers, On Mercury

No comments: