Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm Not Over

Bought myself some brand new Sauconys for running today!!!  Aahh man, I just love them, I've been breaking them in all day.  Told D that I'll break them in over the next few days and debut them at Liberty Park on Wednesday... haha  I just love having new running shoes.

We're officially kicking our summer health goals into gear tomorrow!!  Made posters and everything last night to help us reach our goals and keep ourselves and each other accountable.

My lil bro went to his prom last night.  I am so excited to see the pictures sometime soon, I hear he had a great time with his group of friends.  All the guys were all tuxed out and everything!

Guess that's about it for now, just been enjoying my day off work.  This past week was pretty exhausting so I'm really looking forward to Memorial Day weekend to have my three-day weekend to go home and help my parents get the house ready for everyone to come in June.

"Never took the chance, could've jumped the fence, I was scared of my own two feet, couldn't cross the line, it was black and white, no contrast to be seen."  ~Carolina Liar, I'm Not Over

No comments: