Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Man Who Can't Be Moved

I got a washer!  I got a washer!  I got a washer, hey hey hey hey!

I got a dryer!  I got a dryer!  I got a dryer, hey hey hey hey!

I got my couch covers!  I got my couch covers!  I got my couch covers, hey hey hey hey!

D and I finally got our washer and dryer and couch covers today!!  The washer and dryer was delivered by this quirky dude who was a little sketch and the washers had apparently been sitting in a warehouse - or something like that - so they were dirty as hell.  They are a really nice set though!!  Only about 6 years old and work fine from what we can tell so far...  And the couch covers are simply awesome.  They are a pretty blue and really bring our entire living room together and just look so nice!  It's super exciting that things are coming together so nicely!  Happy summer 2010 to me!  :)

"Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows, if she changes her mind this is the first place she will go."  ~The Script, The Man Who Can't Be Moved

No comments: