Monday, May 17, 2010

Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog

Decided to join Weight Watchers again for the summer.  I still want to lose about 20-25 pounds and WW worked while I was on it last fall!  So I'm going to get back on track with that.

My grades were finally all posted last night!  I finished the semester with a 3.4 GPA.  Woot woot  :D

Guess that's all I have to say for today...  Really not too much going on, I suppose.  That - and the fact that my last post is ages long... haha  I still have a good hour and a half at work, so I'll just add to this should something important/interesting/worth posting comes up.

"And if I were the king of the world, I tell you what I'd do, I'd throw away the cars and the bars in the world, make sweet love to you."  ~Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog

No comments: