Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Garden Party

Second day in the general books department went very well!  I'm feeling much more comfortable and confident with the department and working with customers face to face and all that jazz.  It's pretty awesome to get to be out on the floor!  I really enjoy the change.  Still love being at the desk though!  I am so blessed that I am able to do both this summer.

I must still be really behind on my sleep cause I had a rough time getting up this morning.  And I slept in much later than I originally wanted to!!  I guess it's my summer, so really it's not that big a deal.  It's what time of year is for, right?!  haha  I guess I shouldn't be complaining - there are much worse things.  I just like to be productive in the morning is all.  Aw well, better luck tomorrow!

Going to be celebrating Cinco de Mayo tonight with a margarita!!    Cheers :)

"But it's alright now, I learned my lesson well, you see you can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself."  ~Ricky Nelson, Garden Party

No comments: