Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Use Somebody

I read an unknown quote awhile back that read, "a coincidence is a small miracle in which God chooses to remain anonymous" and for as long as I can remember, my mother had always said that there are no such things as coincidences - that God has his hand in everything.  Not that my mom would be pro-destiny or anything like that, but she always talked about how situations and things in life are "meant to be."

After tonight, God is just too damn good in my book.  haha  :)  Thank you Lord.  I couldn't have asked for a better small miracle from you tonight.

...and now I am one hell of a smitten kitten.

"Someone like you and all you know and how you speak, countless lovers under cover of the street, you know that I could use somebody ... someone like you."  ~Kings of Leon, Use Somebody

No comments: