Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Crash and Burn

Hi there!  As you could probably have guessed, I had a lot of time on my hands at work, thus deciding to give my blog another face lift.  I really like how it finally came out!  I hope everyone is having a nice rainy week so far.  As much as I really love the sunny, warm weather, I am totally all over these rainy days!  I'm kind of in love with it  :)  Yesterday I went on a 3 mile run in the rain and it was just glorious!  Definitely one of the best highs ever.  And!  The great news is that after not running for a few weeks, my legs nor my ankles fudged up!  So hopefully just by keeping a consistent running schedule without drastic mileage increases will keep my legs in good shape.  And keep me sane.  It's all good!

Fight Club was awesome.  Going to have to see it again though!  I actually need to do some more research on it - and sometime I want to read the book - before I see it again.  I have a hard time with movie comprehension and themes and underlying symbolism, especially with movies like these, so I want to get the most out of it!  But I loved the movie.  And I am pretty much in love with Edward Norton and his character.  He was so adorable!

On another note, I am so exhausted again today.  WTF.  And - I got a lot of sleep last night!!  In bed at 10 and up at 9:30... I dunno what the hell is going on.  Aw well.  I'm going to post my new favorite song below - Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner feat. Big Sean.... Love it.  Listen to it, lemme know what you think!

"At least we both know that I tried, and as I crawl those lessons learned, they remind me I survived."  ~Lifehouse, Crash and Burn

2 comments:

Sujal said...

Rainy weather? Ha!!!

I'm sitting here in humid, 95 degree weather. Not sure, but I don't think I'm a fan.

pouring_rain44 said...

Ew, I wouldn't be... haha