Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tainted Love

Okay now it's time for my random little rants/comments.  I realized that it's been awhile since I've expressed any, so here we go!  And J loves the rant... haha So J this is for you.  :)

1)  Why do you always come to me to bitch about her?  Is that all we have in common, or something?  2)  Sober you is more fun than drunken you - yet, rarely do I see sober you anymore.  3)  Your attitude is awesome for customer service but I like it better when you're a real person-person.  4)  Never has anyone made me feel so comfortable.  Ever.  Thank you.  5)  We both have the same goal.... will you support me, please?!  6)  You're so much fun when you aren't being so serious.  7)  That was the nicest surprise!  You're too sweet.  8)  Just go get laid already.

"Sometimes I feel I've got to, run away, I've got to get away."  ~Soft Cell, Tainted Love

10 comments:

Jordan Lewis said...

oh you are wonderful! I love this. It is so fun to play the guessing game!! and it does feel good to just rant..may i copy the rant?

pouring_rain44 said...

haha Do you know who any of them are?? Yes, go right ahead!! :)

Sujal said...

Remember that one time you mentioned me by name in your rants? That was weird...

I don't think any of these fit me though, so that's good. ;)

pouring_rain44 said...

Wait, when did I mention you?? I'm gonna hafta go back and read.... haha And you're right, none are you :)

pouring_rain44 said...

Found it. :) I would just consider that one of my random thoughts, not a rant. Cause I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have anything to rant about when it comes to you!

Sujal said...

That's good I think. Given that most of our conversations consisted of "hey, what's up" after close at work, me giving you a reason to rant would be a horrible, horrible thing. For me, at least.

pouring_rain44 said...

haha oh definitely. Hopefully I wouldn't give you a reason to rant either...

Sujal said...

No worries. My rants are primary reserved for sporting leagues and complete morons. You're safe either way. ;)

(Oh, or myself... and despite how similar we may seem to be, we're not the same person)

Caitlyn Harris said...

I always read these and worry that the are about me!

pouring_rain44 said...

Sujal - haha Okay, good. Yeah, I rant about myself too, but those are usually their own post... as you've probably noticed. But not all my random comments/rants are bad things!

Caitie - Don't you worry! :)