Monday, May 10, 2010

Girl America

I am so tired today.  I was accidentally too caffeinated last night and was so physically exhausted, but was wide awake.  So I decided to pass the time by watching Ricky Gervais and Carlos Mencia on YouTube... definitely proved to be one of the best ideas I had all day!  But anyways, I am so very tired today.

Got to get into my summer routine this week!  No more slacking.  Time to, literally, kick my ass into gear.  Got high hopes for this summer!  :)

Going to watch Fight Club for the first time tonight!!  I have never seen it before, but always wanted to so I finally got my hands on a copy!  I can't wait!!

"It's not the circumstances that determine who you're gonna be, but how you deal with these problems and pains that come your way, it's for you that I pray with hope for a brighter day."  ~Mat Kearney, Girl America

No comments: