Wednesday, May 26, 2010

AM Radio

I am a horrible horrible person for not writing yesterday... my apologies!  I had a lot of good things to share too!  Hopefully they all come back to me today.

Yesterday I was the biggest Ms. Cranky Pants ever.  I dunno why I was in such a pessimistic mood...  And it only came later in the day too.  Maybe I was just tired and stressed.  I dunno, but I want to say thank you to C for still being my friend and talking some sense into me!!

At work, I was talking to one of my co-workers about U2 and in his disgust for the band said, "Why is his name The Edge?  People don't call me 'The Corner!'"  haha  I love it.  B, you're too much sometimes.

Day 3:  I did my workout video yesterday morning and am apparently not nearly in as good shape as I thought I was cause I am so f*cking sore today!!  My ass hurts so bad.  However, Day 2 went very well, I stayed under my DPs and earned lotsa APs.  I'm hoping today will be just as good.  As much as I just want to sit around, I'm am going to try to get a workout in after work.  Oh!  And I found this great recipe that looks delicious that I'm going to make tonight - Santa Fe Salad with Chili-Lime Dressing.  YUM.

"There isn't a place that I need to go, there isn't anything that I need to know I did not learn from the radio."  ~Everclear, AM Radio

No comments: