Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gasoline

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!  I love you, Mom, you're the best mother a daughter could ever have!  xo

I went home for Mother's Day today to celebrate with my mommy as well as my dad and brother's birthday - as mentioned in an earlier post - as well as see my brother's new adorable bunny and clean out my bedroom.  Well, the bunny is so fricken' cute!  Still haven't named her, though I want it to be Jessica, as in Jessica Rabbit.  My mom votes for Funny, as in Funny Bunny...  haha  E didn't like that so much.  So I'll be anxious to hear what he ends up deciding.  Room cleaning went very well!  I threw out a lot of crap and my mom is going to save some good stuff for me.  I was trying on all the clothes that I had left in my closet and when I put on my prom dress, I noticed that it's a little big!  So that was an awesome little surprise.  My mom's whole family is coming up for G's graduation here in about 4 weeks, so I really want to hit the exercise and good eating hard so that I can hopefully drop some more weight and really stun them all.  Here's to getting back on track!  :D

"I was only 21, I wasn't having any fun, and the words you said, tore through my head, like bullets from a gun."  ~The Airborne Toxic Event, Gasoline

No comments: