Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm Free

Sorry for not posting yesterday!  I worked my first summer shift and spend the rest of the day studying for my last two finals that were this morning - and went AWESOME, btw.  I was thinking about it, this is the first semester that I have felt so incredibly prepared for all my finals thanks to having all great professors this semester!  Though I did do some definite complaining, this was probably one of my best semesters ever.  We'll have to see how my GPA fares though... All the finals went very well, but I did do some half-assing on other assignments and quizzes.

That being said - my summer freedom is official!!!  Woot woot :D  Stress relief - here I come!!

"Cause I'm free to do what I want, to be what I want, any old time, and I'm free to be who I choose, to get my own booze, any old time."  ~Soup Dragons, I'm Free

No comments: