Thursday, March 25, 2010

What and What Not

Got some good news!! Looking like I'm not going to have to look for a second job this summer, but instead I'll be able to get very, very close to full time where I work!! It's not completely set in stone yet, there's one guy who happens to be out up at the HR office who has to give his okay, but so far, so good! Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

Weather is shit today. Windy, cloudy, chilly.... no good! I've got to go running when I get off work (what else is new?) and I wanted to go outside! Aw well.

Slept so incredibly good last night in my own comfy bed. Was out within about 30 seconds of hitting the pillow before 10:30 and woke up promptly at 6:55. Aahh it was wonderful. I slept in longer of course! It is spring break after all, and haven't gotten to sleep in yet, so it was great.

"Fate doesn't care about plans, you never knew life was a rubberband." ~Bayside, What and What Not

3 comments:

Sujal said...

Full time at the bookstore?
Or do you have a another job as well?

pouring_rain44 said...

Bookstore! I'm trying to get the okay to work at both the ESD and in General Books....

Sujal said...

Nice.
Full time is good.