Saturday, March 20, 2010

Do You Know Who I Think I Am?

My bad for not writing yesterday. Was feeling horrible all day long, ended up going to bed at about 7 pm. But I'm feeling better today! Not 100% yet, but better. Except for the fact that I think I kind of f*cked up my right knee running yesterday... feels really weird and uncomfortable today. Was hoping to run 8 miles today, but I passed. If I'd had gone then tomorrow would have been a disaster and I need to be in good shape for my Spring Break in Zions!

March Madness is making me crazy. At this point, my bracket is absolutely trashed... all these upsets this year are incredible!! I love it. :) Seen a lot of great games so far - today I was most hurt by the Villanova loss and most frustrated with the UNM loss. Aw well. Thankfully I didn't have Kansas in my Final Four, so that wasn't too rough for me.

Hung out with S today, we did our usual RoCo run. God, I love him. Hadn't seen him in awhile so it was really good to sit and chat! I really ought to try and make an effort to see him more often cause it's always so, so great to be with him.

Craving a cigar hard core right now... man I'd just love to sit out on my porch and smoke that sucker. However, I still haven't been to a smoke shop to get cigars. haha I never think of it until I'm craving them and by this time of night they are surely all closed. Plus, I would need to take someone with me because I'm no cigar expert - yet. ;)

Aight, well like I mentioned before, I'm headed to Zion for a few days for Spring Break with my folks. Never been before, so I'm really looking forward to it! Taking my computer with me, but just in case I'm MIA for a few, that's why. And I promise I'll be back!

"Penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insight, or a fortune for your disaster." ~Fall Out Boy, Do You Know Who I Think I Am?

No comments: