Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Love It All

Today, I "stole" one of the manager's drinks when he turned his back in the break room and it took him a solid 17 minutes to realize that it was missing. Awesome. And sooooo funny when he found out it was me!

Have been in an unusually great mood today, all things considering. Maybe it's because it's a nice rainy day today and I just love that! I would really love to take a nap here in a bit, but it's too bad that I won't have time for that. Guess I'll just have to really enjoy my bed when I get in it tonight!

I should probably go to the grocery store tonight, while I'm thinking about it. I don't have much food at home and need to get back on track with my eating properly... These past few weeks have literally been a joke and it's definitely had its consequences. So I've got to make a good list, eat before I go shopping, and get this show back on the road.

"No need for excuses, no pressures on my mind." ~The Kooks, Love It All

No comments: