Friday, March 12, 2010

Full Moon

Simply gorgeous day today! Warm, sunny weather. Friday. Frolicked and slept in. Ironed my laundry (which, btw, I've decided that I love to iron clothes). Gotta love it! :)

Alright, so I apologize in advance because I know I complain about my stupid shin splints way too God damn much - but they hurt like hell today. Though my 4.5 miles were awesome yesterday, my legs are not having it. They are not happy that that my mileage went from zero last week to, so far, 9 this week. AND I've got to run 7 more miles tomorrow...

Here are some random, out of context thoughts that have been flooding my mind... I don't think I necessarily need any answers, I've just got to get them out: 1- I want to go hiking really badly. 2- Am I supposed to make the next move? 3- I'm trying to see one, but I just can't and wish this could be over so I don't let anyone else down. 4- What the f*ck am I going to do about this summer? 5- I wish I wasn't such a bad influence on both of our goals. 6- Why can't May come any faster? 7- Please just stop. 8- I'm not that girl. 9- I miss you.

Lastly, only on Lenten Fridays I craaaave a cheeseburger like none other. Weird. And annoying! haha I never crave cheeseburgers! Aw well.

"But I don't know where I am, and I don't trust who I've been, and if I come home how will I ever leave?" ~Black Ghosts, Full Moon

No comments: