Saturday, March 6, 2010

Perfect Situation

Listening to Pandora for the first time in awhile - The Hush Sound radio... forgot how freakin' awesome it is. :) At work today for a wonderful ten hours. Had to be here at 6:30 this morning. I was a complete dumbass and went to bed at 2am last night, so getting up was simply horriiiiiiible. I do not know what I was thinking. But oh well, I had a good time with my friends and "that one guy" so I really ought not complain.

So some people found about myself and a particular someone last night who obviously had absolutely no idea. Totally going to get the third degree today and I've been told just to plead the fifth. haha We'll see how that goes.

"What's the deal with my brain? Why am I so obviously insane?" ~Weezer, Perfect Situation

No comments: