Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mercy

I often think about that day. The pain I would have caused. The selfishness. I fall into that hole more often than I care to admit. It's an unfortunate pit of a hole that consumes me. Literally taking me for all I'm worth - which on particular days, is close to nothing. Pitiful, worthless me. 2 years ago today, it was going to be the last horrible day. It was enough. There was no reason for me. Thankfully, by the grace of God, here I am. Today, on March 4th, 2010 I'm happy. I'm present. I'm alive.

Today has been a glorious day!! It rained today - my absolute favorite :D I was scheduled to run 4 miles though... and let me just be honest. It's not gonna happen. haha I've got a lot of stuff to take care of today and though I could definitely fit it in, I just don't wanna. Maybe it'll come back to bite me in the ass, but I doubt it. I'm in good enough shape that I can get my long weekend run done on the fly. It's chill. Going out for Pie tonight! It's C's birthday and that's where she wants to celebrate! Which is just awesome, cause I just loooooove pizza. Also, I'm missing D. Can't wait for her to be back home from Chicago.

"Why won't you release me? I said release me." ~Duffy, Mercy

No comments: