Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Closer to Love

Last night was exactly what I needed. The perfect release of energy that I had been needing for a long time. Not only was it completely stress free, easy, and fun - it was also damn good. :)

Today is a simply gorgeous day! I thought that it would be nice enough to wear a skirt, so I wore one to class this morning... yep, definitely still pretty chilly. haha I practically ran home to change into pants! Though, it was still only 10:30 and was already noticeably warmer a half an hour later, I think pants was the better decision.

Tired today... wish I had time for a nap or something. (But aw well, that's my own fault for staying up that late last night and Lord knows it was totally worth it.) Excited to go running outside in this pretty weather! I all of a sudden can't remember if I've got to run 4.5 or 5 miles today... hmm. I am actually kind of nervous about my stupid legs... so I'm going to load up a little more on the pain killer and - later - ice.

I wish that I had something intelligent to share today about anything, but I'm simply at a loss for words. And actually, a loss for thoughts. The sleepies just hit me big time, so I am dragging. It also doesn't help that I'm stuck at work.

"And don't apologize, for all the tears you've cried, you've been way too strong now, for all your life." ~Mat Kearney, Closer to Love

No comments: