Friday, March 5, 2010

Resurrect Me

For the first Friday in as long as I can remember, I woke up in a fantastic mood! And for no reason at all! AND this day just keeps getting better and better - despite the fact that it snowed about 4 inches. Ah. TGIF :)

Met with the professor I'm helping write a grant proposal for today! Seems incredibly interesting, I'm really excited to be working for her and with her to get some research experience under my belt. I'm going to be pretty academically busy here for the next month or so, but after that it should be smooth sailing.

Well, that's about all I have to say for now. Oh! So I realized that since D has been in Chicago all week, I've had no one to talk to after about the 5 o'clock hour which - in turn - has made me very very chatty the following day, since I have a talking quota to make. haha It's actually quite funny when I think about it. Also, I need to research personality disorders...

Happy Friday!

"Father time, steals our days, like a thief." ~Jon Foreman, Resurrect Me

No comments: