Friday, March 26, 2010

A Little Less Conversation

For some reason I thought I hadn't posted on my blog yesterday! It was a nice little surprise to see that I actually had, and I tad disappointing to realize that I didn't remember... haha

On Private Practice last night Dell was complaining to Charlotte about how his life is at a stand still - that he's simply treading water. She cut him off to offer some "free advice" that was "do something different. Just don't complain to me about it." There was more to her advice, but that was the gist, and final line. And you know what, she's absolutely right! I need to stop settling for treading and SWIM. Do something different, take control, own up to my actions. Just CHANGE something.

Really don't want spring break to be over! This break has been so so nice. The weather here in has been utter shit though... It just makes me that much more excited for summer so I can do more hiking and such. Going to try to see about some kind of outdoor rec group here at the University - that isn't so hard core - so I can make friends that like to do that kind of stuff and meet more people and get out in the wilderness!! I'm also thinking that a hike up Mt. Olympus is definitely in line again this year. I'm feeling in shape again so I think it will be doable! Aaahh I just want it to be warm and stay warm! This teasing that Mother Nature is doing is not cool... Lol

"A little less conversation, a little more action please." ~Elvis, A Little Less Conversation

No comments: