Thursday, March 18, 2010

Like a Prayer

Alright. First day of March Madness and I am 9/16. Not too bad, but a few surprises for me - Notre Dame and Georgetown were the ones that definitely hurt the most. I never saw UNLV or Marquette's losses coming and I simply hoped BYU would lose. haha But other than that, Villanova was a hella stressful game because I have those guys in my Final Four. All the games were excellent though, I have no complaints!! Oh, the Murray State upset was a bummer as far as my bracket was concerned, but WOW was it a great game, great last shot... I'm proud of those guys. Tomorrow will be an eventful day! Hopefully the rest of my picks were solid.

As far as myself today - I am so burned out and have spring fever so bad. It just needs to be spring break already... and it's so close I can taste it! Went to class and literally just stared at the walls. I couldn't tell you how I made it through that hour and half, nor a single thing we talked about. Also, I was dead tired and skipped my run for a three-hour long nap. Shame on me. I dunno what the hell is up with my motivationlessness today, but it has been the biggest pain in the ass.

Oh, and I just have to get this out. This is just something that I wanted to say to someone today but couldn't: You are the one who wanted it to happen and YOU are the one who's making it awkward. Cut it out, it wasn't a big a deal. But if you are having issues then you need to talk to me about it so we can figure something out... otherwise people are going to know something's up.

"I close my eyes, oh God I think I'm falling, out of the sky, I close my eyes, heaven help me." ~Madonna, Like a Prayer

No comments: