Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One Day

Happy St. Patty's Day! In my family we always treated holidays and special occasions (like a wedding or a birthday) as special and exempt from the Lenten season... so that means that I can eat sweets today, if I so desire!! :D I just might have to help myself to some mint chocolate chip ice cream.

This morning I accidentally slept through spin class. Bummer. Had to take one of my hard core prescription painkillers to ease the pain instead of just spinning it out... Not exactly great that I missed that class.

Weather is gorgeous today! It was yesterday as well! I went running at Liberty and there were so many cute kiddos and dogs! I accidentally made a little guy run into me on his bike and crash though... I was "merging" to pass these 2 people and their dogs on the sidewalk and it was the one time I didn't glance behind me - stepped right into the path of this little boy on his bike. It was such perfect timing that his little tire hit the back of my ankle and he fell over. I felt so bad!! But he just popped right back up and his dad told me not to worry. He was adorable though. His bike had to only stand about 30 inches high! So he'd pump his little legs and speed right by me and then stop and wait for his dad and sister and I'd pass him, but then about 2 minutes later he'd charge passed me again. It was adorable! Fastest mile of my life watching him. Oh and I knew he was alright after his fall because one time when his dad called him he turned his head, lost his balance, fell right over, and then popped back up again like nothing happened.

After I got home I celebrated with Four+'s HIVE that was simply amazing. Perfect end to a glorious day. :)

"Then I pray, don't take me soon, cause I'm here for a reason." ~Matisyahu, One Day

No comments: