Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Don't Know Why

June 1st!!  Already?!  Damn.

I totally didn't mean to go so long without posting, this past weekend was just so incredibly busy for me.  But I loved every minute of it - even to the point of not wanting to come back because I was too busy staring at the gorgeous new hardwood floors and playing with Bun Bun.  haha  But now that I'm here it is nice to be back to my life, back at work, back at my and D's most lovely little abode that is looking so damn good!  One little thing though... Memorial Day drivers are insane.  That drive home was stressful as hell cause the drivers were all crazy.  No bueno.

Well... I feel like I've got a lot to say, but nothing I particularly want to share.

"I wished that I could fly away, 'stead of kneeling in the sand, catching teardrops in my hand."  ~Norah Jones, Don't Know Why

No comments: