Thursday, June 17, 2010

Changes In The Weather

A few random comments:

- The Wasatch Back Relay is this weekend and I have to admit that the runner in me is rather jealous.  I wish my knees were cooler with the whole training scene.

- Can't wait to go home and enjoy a glass of wine on my porch and just hang out in this gorgeous summer weather.

- Go Celtics!  A part of me wants to find some buddies to go to the bar and watch the game with!  But I am not sure who I would ask...  Too bad I'm not just with my uncle.  He's the most fun to watch a Lakers game with.  Especially cause there's Coors Light involved.  Lots of Coors Light.

- Father's Day this weekend.  Already.  Hmmm... guess I need to shop for a gift!

- On accident, my hair came out so damn good today.  I kind of am not sure if I'm going to shower or even lay on it ever again, it looks so pretty.  haha

"On the highest mountain tops, just wanna hold that breath forever, I'm dancing in the clouds, with my feet still on the ground."  ~Barefoot Truth, Changes In The Weather

No comments: