Monday, June 7, 2010

In Your Skin

Inventory.

Went by much faster and much smoother than I could have imagined.  It was my first official one and though there's a lot pessimistic views when it comes to inventory, my experience was nothing but good!  Wish I could have gotten a little more sleep the night before, but I would have had to skip out on a very important birthday party and I wasn't about to even consider sleep over said person's party.  :)  I do have to say that - while the events of Friday night were collectively so very good thanks to great friends, incredibly hilarious  ("...and then he stabbed him!") delicious (mmm sweet potato fries), and just a whole lot of fun all night long -  we aren't quite sure what you were thinking.  But it was a great time, it's a good group of friends we've got going on!

"Face the truth, it's hard to swallow, it's time to begin, there's only one life."  ~Lifehouse, In Your Skin

1 comment:

Jordan Lewis said...

I'm so sad I wish I could have been there for all of that!