Monday, June 7, 2010

Wash

Clarity.

As for me, this weekend has been the greatest blessing.  Even going as far back as convos I had earlier last week, I couldn't have asked for anything better.  Not only did I not see it coming, but I have to say that I am so thankful for not being afraid to speak up.  And better yet, I am so thankful that I was able to listen.  I have never known such clarity.  Never felt so good about MY life.

Among getting some answers to things I have been in limbo about for so long, I learned a lot about myself.  Learned a lot about life and how I need to treat mine like it is mine.  I learned that shock is not the same as disappointment and never could I disappoint.  I learned about the importance of being a sister.  Being on the side of desperately wanting to be forgiven, I learned the importance of forgiveness.  I learned to take it all in.  To see the different sides.  To explore the different sides.  To talk.  To forgive.  To live.  Bygones are bygones, and we can't chance the past.  But we can change our future.  I can change my future.

That being said, I have some thank yous.  D, C, T, M, S, B - if you haven't heard the "thank you" come out of my mouth yet, it's coming.  I have you guys to thank for such a clear future ahead of me.  So thank you for being there, for lending an ear, for your forgiveness, for helping me be me.  You have no idea how much I appreciate you.  And God?  He's all things great.

"All my life, never found my place, until I felt the sunlight on my face, my sunshine."  ~Lifehouse, Wash

No comments: