Monday, June 7, 2010

Undone

G's Graduation.

Damn my mom's fam sure knows how to have a good time!  It was great to be home with them this weekend.  My 13 year old cousin J and 12 year old cousin C were having a blast playing "soda pong" which had to be one of the most entertaining things ever.  Also, thank you B for taking such good care of me.  Though I want to blame it on sleep deprivation, I promise I'm not that usually that klutzy after half a beer!  haha  But, I mean, that wasn't the first time that happened, so really, what can I say...  Anyways, you know it was a great party when ALL of us woke up hungover the next day.  It was fantastic.  :)  And Dad - you're so so dang silly when you drink a lot.  We all loved it!  And I love you!

"Tell me everything you need now, anything at all, and I will be the one waiting anytime you fall."  ~Lifehouse, Undone

No comments: