Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lucky Star

Today has been an interesting day so far.  I feel complainy.  I just want to sit around and complain about shit that doesn’t matter.  Not that I would consider myself to be in a bad mood or anything like that… I just think that being all complainy sounds like fun today.  That being said, I’m bipolar about my hair today.  First, it was shitty looking.  Then, it seemed fine.  Then I really loved it.  Then I thought it looking shitty again…  My poor hair!  Can’t catch a break.  I dunno what I think of it right now cause I’m too busy thinking about wanting to complain about the heat.  And my shoes.  And the fact that I’m hungry and at work.  God, it’s just one of those days!  I don’t like it.  I don’t care for myself like this cause all of my complainy thoughts just consume me.

I am starting to notice the downfalls of now being active and exercising enough.  I was actually talking to A about it earlier today (before I got in trouble for being too chatty) and I have been so unmotivated lately.  Weirdly enough, I am more tired and worn out and have had this constant headache and am breaking out and am just less wanting to do stuff.  I need to start getting back in my groove to exercising.  Cause it sucks to feel like this.  Maybe that’s why I just want to be all complainy too.  Hmm...

“And when I’m lost you’ll be my guide, I just turn around and your by my side.”  ~Madonna, Lucky Star

No comments: