Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Super Freak

Okay, I just have to bitch about something real quick...

WTF do you expect me say to you - let alone reply - after that note!?  What good did you think would come of that?  I honestly don't get it.  I'm not going to "shun" you, but at the same time you need to understand what I'm telling you.  There is probably more that I could tell you... but I know that if the situation were swapped, they are things that I myself would not want to hear.  I'm sorry that things didn't happen in your favor, but it's not my fault.  Yep, you're right, there is tension there.  And as much as I wish I could handle this passively and probably with much more maturity... I can't.

Thank you to A for helping see through this situation the most clearly.  You hit it right on the nose in reminding me that I can't be responsible for your reactions and feelings.  The terms are different and how you deal with them is not my problem.  Thanks, A, I feel so much better after talking this through with you.  :)

"She's a very kinky girl, the kind you don't take home to mother, she will never let your spirits down."  ~Rick James, Super Freak

No comments: