Wednesday, June 9, 2010

OMG

I have to send a special thank ya out to D today for lending me her cute shoes AND adorable necklace!  I got lotsa compliments, so thanks for having much cuter accessories than me...  haha

Today has been a pretty good day so far, I've still got a lot to do tonight.  I'm very excited about my little date with C later!  We've started our weekly summer tradition of hitting up Diva's for a drink, a cupcake, and to catch up on everything.  I love it  :)  I've also got to go grocery shopping later... A is finally coming over to see the place and I'm making her dinner.  Well - that - and the fact that I've got no food.

I've gotten into a Seinfeld kick for the first time in awhile!  M and my dad have let me borrow a few seasons, so I've been watching that regularly for the past week.  It's just so good!  I kind of can't believe that I don't own the seasons myself...  Maybe that'll be my gift to myself here in the near future... hmmm.

"Girl you know I'm loving your, loving your style, check check check check check checking you out."  ~ Usher feat. Will.I.Am, OMG

No comments: