Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wild Honey

F-WORDS:

1)  FURNITURE.  Hellz yeah, D and I have got furrrrrrrniture!!  Which means we will be able to start having people over soon soon SOON!  :)  We are so excited to see the opening at the end of the tunnel of our current living situation.

2)  FINALS.  I hate this time of year.  It is so freakin' busy and there are not enough hours in the day for the rest of life.  Luckily, I'll be finished soon enough!!

3)  FRIENDS.  I love my friends.  Love them!  I had such a good time last night with old friends, new friends, best friends... you guys were all a lot of fun, thanks for the good time.  And J - thanks for the "Blow Job."

"I'm still standing where you left me, are you still growing wild, with everything tame around you?"  ~U2, Wild Honey

No comments: