Wednesday, April 28, 2010

With or Without You

It's official! Spring semester classes are finally over! Woot woot :D Also, I'm already 2 finals down, 2 to go. My last two are both next Tuesday so I plan on waiting til this weekend to start studying...
 
So I have decided that I want to figure out how to use the bus system this summer, and I think I'm going to try it out either tomorrow or Friday. I'm kinda nervous cause I've never used the bus since I've been here, but want to take advantage of it since we get our passes for free and hopefully then I can save some mulah on gas this coming year! So we'll see how it goes.

Alright, now it's time for some FRIENDS and beer to celebrate the end of spring classes! Cheers :)

"Slight of hand and twist of fate, on a bed of nails she makes me wait, and I wait without you." ~U2, With or Without You

7 comments:

Sujal said...

The bus system isn't bad if you're living close to the U. Tons of buses going everywhere. I have issues with it, but that's because I live in Sandy and UTA hates anyone not living by the U.

pouring_rain44 said...

The route that's a block away from my place is the 205 that comes about every 7 minutes! I rode it today and it went really well! So I'm glad that worked out - I plan on doing it more often this summer and coming year.

Sorry UTA hates you... Come move by me! :)

Sujal said...

But... you live so far.
I occasionally think about moving closer to the U... but then I remember that I can't cook.

Squashes that really quickly. :)

pouring_rain44 said...

hahahaha totally just lol'd.

Are you at all familiar with cereal? ;)

Sujal said...

I am. And oatmeal now, as you might know. ;)

But can't live off of that for every meal.
I tried a similar thing with pizza before (when I lived in the dorms and there was a lack of vegetarian food options). Took all of like 3 weeks to decided that I hated pizza.

I don't wanna feel the same way about cereal.

pouring_rain44 said...

Oh yeah, that's no good...

You should learn to cook! I know that was one of your New Year's Resolutions this year... Maybe it's something that you'd have time for this summer :)

Sujal said...

I know. But it'll be hard.
Between going to India & studying for the MCAT &/or GRE, I'm going to be way short on time.

Maybe I should devote weekends to it? Hm...