Thursday, April 29, 2010

Violet Hill

Very excited to see people getting more into the blogging scene!  I love reading all your guys' blogs.  :)

D and I had our first guest over last night!  C, thanks so much for gracing us with your presence in our new place!  Definitely makes it feel much more like home.

Riding the bus was AWESOME today!!  Only took me 40 minutes from the time I stepped out my front door to when I stepped into work.  Definitely going to be riding more often.

Facebook is f*cking up big time for me today... I dunno what the hell it's problem is, but it's being rude!  haha  Stupid.

Well, I know it's all random, useless info, but I guess I don't really have much to say today.. sorry 'bout that.  Hopefully more will be on my mind tomorrow!

"Was a long and dark December, when the banks became cathedrals, and the fog, became God."  ~Coldplay, Violet Hill

No comments: