Monday, April 26, 2010

Chasing Pavements

Apparently I did something recently that offended a whole group of birds, because this morning when I went out to my car I had TEN fresh bird droppings that all landed on my back window...  WTF birds?!  haha

Woke up in our new place for the first time this morning - Best.  Feeling.  Ever.  Despite being so tired from last week and this weekend, it has actually been a kick-ass day today.  I have my first final in a few hours and I'm really hoping my professor just has a short schpeel and then gives us the exam cause it's only 50 multiple choice so it should take less than 30 minutes and then I can get outta there.  I have a lot to do tonight!!  Well... really it's just more packing/moving and studying for the next final...

I have decided to make it my goal this summer to get to know the city better.  There are so many things that I love here and yet, still so many things that I have not checked out or taken advantage of to where I still feel like I did when I first moved here.  I want to be more fluent in this city!  I want to try new restaurants, see professional sporting events, explore the mountains, hike the trails, swim in the lake, etc. etc.!!  I think it's a great goal, and luckily for me this summer, my job hours should leave plenty of time for the opportunity of getting to know this city.

"I've made up my mind, don't need to think it over, if I'm wrong I am right, don't need to look no further."  ~Adele, Chasing Pavements

1 comment:

Jordan Lewis said...

I agree! the city is so beautiful.