Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Take Me To The River

For the first time ever, I am praying that it does not rain today...  It is supposed to rain slash snow for the duration of the week so today is the ONE and ONLY day that I can move my couch!!  *fingers crossed*

Tomorrow is the last day of classes for the semester!!  I can't believe it's already here.  Hell, I can't believe May 1st is on Saturday...  Crazy how fast time flies.

Okay, so this is really lame of me... but I want a bunny rabbit.  haha  I can hardly get through typing that without laughing at myself!  Particularly this lil' guy that I found is for sale.. I think it's just soooo dang cute!!!!!
















Aahh I just love it!!  haha  I'm a whacko, I know I know.

"Take my money, take my cigarettes, I haven't seen the worst of it yet, I wanna know, can you tell me?"  ~Talking Heads, Take Me To The River

No comments: