Monday, February 1, 2010

TGIFebruary

Okay, so "TGIFebruary" wasn't my idea - - I saw it on someone's facebook status today and thought to myself, "Amen" and figured it was a good title for today's blog.

I decided I ought to write on here more often. Mainly because it makes me feel better when I do, getting my thoughts/frustrations out in, I guess you could say, a postive way. Today was pretty sweet. Loooong as hell, but really can't complain. Oh, except for that I can't believe I'm not in bed yet... haha

Dunno what's up with me these past few days, been in kind of an emotional slump - but making sure I come off as "okay" or even "good," which I've been good at portraying the past few years. It just comes easily anymore. What the f*ck am I doing with my life? Nothing. Once, yet again, it's all a f*cking waste... A failure.

Thank God it's February. Mainly cause I'm over winter and glad that time is flying. But at the same time... Oh my God, it's February. Again. F*ck.

"I just got lost, and slept right through the dawn, and the world spins madly on..." ~The Weepies

No comments: