Saturday, February 27, 2010

*cough*cough*

Holy. F*cking. Shit. This effing cough will not go away!! And not only is it not going away, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better! It's horrible, I'm so sick of it! It wouldn't be that bad if I was in bed, sick, and wiped out... but I'm not sick! I just have this stupid cough that's utterly repulsive AND suuuuch a pain in my ass. The past few nights I've gotten hardly any sleep cause I've just been up for hours and hours coughing. And then, in the wee morning hours, I re-wake up to cough for more hours. It's exhausting. My throat hurts, my face hurts, my abs are sore, my ears hurt. Uuuuughh. Seriously?! This has got to stop.

Ran 6 whole miles today! Woot woot :D Right back in the swing of things! My legs are already pissed at me though, so I can't even imagine how bad they are going to hurt when I get up tomorrow, but it's whatev. Cause I did it! Not only was today a gorgeous weather day (upper 40s, partly cloudy), but I ran a new course that was great. Ran from home to Liberty Park - 2 miles, took 2 laps around the park - 3 miles, and then ran to the 4th and 9th Trax stop - 1 mile - to ride the train up the hill and then took a nice little few block cooldown walk home. It was really fantastic, I'm definitely going to have to do that again sometime soon. :) Oh! Then I made a delicious dinner... spaghetti and sauted asparagus. Mm. It was so good. Having that again for sure tomorrow!

Aight well. I'm out. Just got a bad case of the sleepies, but I'm headed out on the town with one of my buddies.... Laters!

No comments: