Monday, February 22, 2010

"Diamond Stud"

I totally meant to write yesterday and just completely forgot! My bad. This weekend was the absolute BEST weekend I have had in a loooong time! Friday night was amazing, I had such a great time with S and even impressed myself with my mad bowling skills... haha And then Saturday morning breakfast at Roundhouse with A was delicious! Too bad A accidentally forgot about us, but chatting with the owner was pretty sweet. Then work was, well - work. Happened to not get any homework done in the 6 hours I was there... whoops. And then there's Saturday night. Somehow, every single little thing was hilarious and we had the beeest time ever. Went to Red Rock for the first time (while RR wasn't bad, I'm still a much bigger fan of Squatters) with C, D, L, and E and laughed about "doesn't-know-he's-gay-guy" and the "date" that he didn't know he's on. After that, we headed to Bountiful to visit K for the first time in pretty much forever at his friend's party. While it was great to see him - can you say "Douchebag Beach?" Good hell, the guys there were all tools beyond belief. Needless to say, we had a grand ol' time giving everyone nicknames to keep them all straight, such as "Big Red," "Diamond Stud," "Crotch Watch," "Steriods," "CFM#1," "CFM#2," "Skinny Horned Twins," etc. haha It was an epic weekend.

As far as this week is concerned, I've got to get back on track. My eating has been shitty, my training has been going just fine, but the motivation is seriously lacking. I also have been a little over school this last week, so I've got to keep hitting that hard. Need to *actually* make that appointment with my advisor. Aaand I should probably get my ass to confession for the first time in awhile.... That being said, I've got to go study for an exam I have tonight!

No comments: