Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cashew Conundrum

I am kind of a total klutz. I am not usually so klutzy, but maybe because I am a tad too smitten for the first time in long time I am just losing my mind a little. haha Thursday afternoon I spilled a good wave of water into my keyboard at work. When S came to look at it and get me another one, he just stood at my desk, looked at me, and was like, "Really, Amanda?!" He was totally kidding, but I really felt so horrible. Then, Friday afternoon, I was getting ready to go to work and was in some sort of shitty mood for no apparent reason and was snacking on some freshly opened cashews and spilled the entire effing 10 oz container on my carpeted bedroom floor.... After yelling, "F*CK!" I totally just left it there and went to work. And I have to admit, it was a hellova lot funnier to come home to last night. And it's been about 24 hours since that incident aaaand I still haven't cleaned it up. haha I'll get to it!

All I have to say about last night is: :D
It was a greaaaat night. And my mouth still aches from grinning.

No comments: