Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saaaaaturday

At work today, got all my homework here to work on, but it's not really going that well. I'm finding other things to do that are just much more interesting! Which is fine cause I've got all weekend and am going to study with a good buddy at RoCo tonight... but I'd be awesome if I was a little more on top of it. Oh well.

So I've taken the past 2 days off to rest my shin splint/stress fracture and it has been awesome cause it doesn't hurt near as bad as it had been first thing in the morning. But I've got to get going again, I don't like not working out cause then I'm just a cranky-pants and don't feel nearly as good as when I get those endorphins going! Back at it today - just weight training - but we'll see how it
goes.

Last night had a great discussion with the roommates about some shit that has gone down. Actually "great" might be a long shot... it was a much needed discussion that ended well.... but I guess I wouldn't say it was "great." Anyways, there's a lot of changes that we've all got to commit to and actually make happen, and to be completely honest, I have got to stop being such a bitch. Not that I'm even a bitch, but I've just got to cut it out and actually try. As of right now - 11 hours later - I can't entertain the idea cause I'm still pretty damn bitter, so I've got to work on changing my mindset this weekend.

I must have slept funny last night cause today my neck is so sore. I can't think of anything else I did yeste
rday that was weird to cause just the one side to hurt.... but it is actually the side of my neck that I usually hold my phone to my shoulder with. Maybe the fact that I do hold my work phone there in the crook of my neck is finally having an impact - like my PT told me it would - 1.5 years later. Damn it.

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! Tooooootally cannot waiiiiiiiit!!! Gonna be an awesome game, my Colts are gonna rock the house. Can't wait. Favorite day ever. :D

No comments: