Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras

So today was Fat Tuesday and I already can't believe it's Ash Wednesday tomorrow. Crazy! But hey, I celebrated with gusto! Though I'm already regretting it cause I'm feeling so sick to my stomach right now... I'm giving up all sweets again this year for Lent so that should hopefully help with my weight loss goals and keep me in shape with the half marathon training.

Went shopping today for a single long-sleeved undershirt that I have been needing, and ended up with two more shirts and a pair of jeans... But hey, both shirts have been deemed "sexy as hell" by the roommate, so I'm golden. And maybe a tad showy... haha But whatev!

Man, I am so distracted. I started this semester so strong, school-wise, and all of a sudden, I guess I've got spring fever. It's NO BUENO! I have a midterm in one of my classes tomorrow and I already have the six test questions and of the six she's going to pick four of us to write short essays on and I've only gotten two of them done! F*ck. It's 10 o'clock the night before and I have absolutely no motivation to continue... I just wanna go to bed cause I'm exhausted. And I dunno why, but that just reminded me that I've got to make an appointment to get my hair cut later this week - or at least my bangs trimmed - cause at this point I just look stupid.

Aight. Guess I'm out. Gonna quit my daydreaming and get this shit taken care of!! Peace.

No comments: