Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dilemma

Cut my hair? Or grow it out? Everyone I have asked has unanimously voted that I grow it out. It's unbelievable actually! It's also interesting to me because usually I know what I want to do before I make an appointment... but this time, I scheduled the appointment simply because my bangs have been pissing me off and my hair looks stupid. I still don't know what I'm going to do, so I guess tomorrow afternoon we'll have to see!

For the past two nights I have stayed up waaay too late AND slept in til late! WTF. Seriously. It pisses me off just thinking about it and I always regret it. I dunno why I can't just get up at a decent hour, despite the time I went to bed, and stick to that routine. Ugh. Aw well... better luck tomorrow I guess.

An interesting opportunity has presented itself that - though I dreamed about it - I didn't think it would actually be standing right in front of me... aaannd truth be told, I dunno what to do now. haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grow it out!
(I have no reason for that sentiment, but why not?)

pouring_rain44 said...

haha okay okay okay I'm growing it out!! :) I didn't realize you had switched to wordpress! Like it better than blogger?

Sujal said...

Yeah, I prefer wordpress. Not quite sure why, but I've used both for a while now I like the wordpress format better.