Monday, February 8, 2010

Off right

Aahh - couldn't have started this Monday off better. 7:30 am spin class to work off all the junk I ate yesterday, delicious cup of coffee, and nice steamy shower - all before 9 am. Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day!! Sun is shining, supposed to be mid-40s today and I'd say it's already there and it's not even noon yet! Sweet. Wish I didn't have to spend 7 of the next 9 hours cooped up inside... Aw well. Tomorrow! I still haven't gotten the new Facebook yet, which is kinda awesome. But at the same time I'm feeling kind of left out! haha

Leg feeling way better today. No pain when I woke up this morning, which is the first time in awhile so I'm glad that little blip is about over. At least, it better be about over.

Aight. Well I gotta get some chow. My blood sugar must be pretty low cause my hands are shaking like crazy.. I also need to wash my dishes and clean my bedroom but I don't know if I'll get around to that today cause my Mondays are go-go-go. Hate that. And also kinda love it... :) Laters.

No comments: